|App Name||How To Raise a Harem v|
|Genre||Games, Role Playing|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 2089 )|
“30 minutes a day” unattended collection RPG game,
“How To Raise a Harem” Global open!
■ Introduction to the game■
#1 TWICE: Once with your eyes and once with your ears!
Feel the joy through illustrations with various charms and
character CV that share your daily life from morning to evening.
#2 Neglected systems for busy modern people
Even if you don’t access the game, rewards will be accumulated,
and play the game comfortably through a neglected system where characters grow.
#3 Endless elements of strategy
In order to win in various contents such as stage and guild boss,
it is essential to get buff considering your own deck composition and properties!
Feel the thrill of winning the battle through strategic play.
– Android OS 5.0 and later
1. (Required) Allow storage (device pictures, media, files) access
– You need this privilege to save the file on your device that you need to run the game.
– Request SD card write/read permission to download resources.
– The Storage space (device pictures, media, files) access permission includes permissions to use storage. You need permission because you cannot read/write the information you need to use the game when you do not have permission.
[How to set and retract access rights]
1. Android 6.0 or higher
– How to withdraw by access: Device Settings>Apps>View more (Settings and Controls)>App Settings>App Permissions>Select applicable access rights>Approval or withdrawal
– How to withdraw by app: Device setting>App>Select applicable app>Select permission>Approach permission or withdrawal
2. Android version less than 6.0
– Because of the nature of the operating system, it is not possible to withdraw access permission, so you can only revoke access if you delete the app. We recommend that you upgrade the Android version.
– Customer consultation: 070-7600-4541
– E-mail: [email protected]
Fix Google Payment Bugs