|App Name||Spaceflight Simulator v|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 276261 )|
This is a game about building your own rocket from parts and launching it to explore space!
• Use parts to create any rocket you want!
• Completely accurate rocket physics!
• Realistically scaled planets!
• Open universe, if you see something in the distance, you can go there, no limits, no invisible walls!
• Realistic orbital mechanics!
• Reach orbit, land on the Moon or Mars!
• Recreate your favorite SpaceX Apollo and NASA launches!
Current planets and moons:
• Venus ( A planet with a extremely dense and hot atmosphere)
• Earth ( Our home, our pale blue dot 🙂 )
• Moon ( Our celestial neighbour)
• Mars ( The red planet with a thin atmosphere)
• Phobos ( Mars inner moon, with rough terrain and low gravity)
• Deimos ( Mars outer moon, with a extremely low gravity and a smooth surface)
We have a really active discord community!
Orbit tutorial: https://youtu.be/5uorANMdB60
Moon landing: https://youtu.be/bMv5LmSNgdo
– Added example rockets
– Improved symmetry
– Improved tutorials even further
– Added a small note explaining what happen with electricity
Sorry about the last couple updates being mostly smaller patches.
Working on some major features in the background.