|App Name||PewPew Live v0.4.113|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 3318 )|
I’ve been working on this game for a bunch of years, and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. This game will be my Sistine Chapel.
Here’s what I can say about it:
• Fast and diversified gameplay with 5 different game modes.
• LAN co-op: If you and your buddy are on the same Wi-Fi network, you can play together!
• Online leaderboard with replays.
• You can create your own levels and share them with the world!
• Smooth high-definition 60 fps graphics.
• Retro-futuristic vector graphics.
• Unlockable ships, bullets, trails.
• Game controller support.
• The entire game fits in 2.7MB! It is one of the smallest games out there.
• No ads. I do not like ads.
• Added API to make Rolling Cubes and UFOs collide with walls.
• Optimized 4×4 matrix multiplications on arm64 with neon instructions.
• Fixed the bug with some non-english strings not being correct.
• Fixed sound effects in community levels occasionally not being correctly loaded.